NU Water-Related Research Database
Water research plays a big part in providing the necessary information and data that will be used to solve Nebraska's current and future water challenges.
The NU Nebraska Water Center connects NU water researchers with policy makers and the public in a number of ways, including this database of NU water-related research. This site is intended as a tool for legislators, government officials and constituents alike to keep track of the water-related research NU faculty members are conducting - especially research associated with a particular topic of interest or that impacts a particular district.
Included with each project report is contact information for the primary researcher and others involved with the project, as well as links to more detailed information about the project where appropriate.
Click on any of the links below, or the small maps / captions in the far-right column.
- Nebraska Congressional Districts
- Nebraska Counties
- Nebraska Legislative Districts
- Nebraska Natural Resources Districts
- Nebraska Weed Management Areas
- Search All Nebraska: By keyword or researcher
- View Statewide Research: View records for research applicable statewide that may affect your district or area.
Additional Information or Questions, Contact
Nebraska Water Center
University of Nebraska
Nebraska Innovation Campus
2021 Transformation Drive, Suite 3220
Lincoln, Nebraska 68588